- DINTEX membrane of waterproof, breathable and windproof properties (sweat is discharged in the form of water vapor)
- Thinsulate ™ lagging to protect the foot from excessive heat loss,
- EVA foam to ensure excellent thermal insulation,
- antibacterial insole, adaptable to the foot
- 2-layer outsole: the lower hard layer, resistant to attrition and the top layer of cushioning properties.
|Size||Insole Length (cm/in)|
|EU: 40; UK: 7; US: 7.5||24,5 cm (9,6")|
|EU: 41; UK: 7.5; US: 8||25,5 cm (10")|
|EU: 42; UK: 8; US: 8.5||26,5 cm (10,4")|
|EU: 43; UK: 8.5; US: 9||27,5 cm (10,8")|
|EU: 44; UK: 10; US: 10.5||28 cm (11")|
|EU: 45; UK: 11; US: 11.5||28,5 cm (11,2")|
|EU: 46; UK: 11.5; US: 12||29 cm (11,4")|
|EU: 47; UK: 12.5; US: 13||30 cm (11,8")|
INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO MEASURE
Please read the following instructions to be sure you buy a product that will fit well.
Do not measure your legs in the morning, feet often swell during the day due to heat and various activities. For the best size fit, measure them at the end of the day.
1. Foot length
Put a piece of paper on the floor and then place your foot on it. Take a pencil and draw a line by the heel and big toe. Then measure the distance from the drawn points with a ruler. Compare the obtained result with the values in the table.
What if you are between two sizes? It is better to choose a larger size to allow the foot to move freely in the shoe or to have room for a thicker sock or insole.