Traditional Indian dish - Madras chicken with rice. The dish is a perfect composition of oriental flavors. It is a wholesome meal without any preservatives or flavor enhancers. You do not need water for preparation. You just need to put the whole thing in the heating bag, which is included in the set.
The method of preparing the Forestia food ration:
- Place the dish in a heating bag.
- Pour water into the heating bag to the marked level.
- Set aside, steam will start coming out of the bag after 30 seconds.
- Wait 10-12 minutes for the food to warm up.
- You can eat and enjoy the delicious taste.
Ingredients: long-grain rice (34%), water, beef (20%), fried mushrooms (10% - mushrooms, sunflower oil), fried onion (onion, sunflower oil), cream, butter, salt, milk proteins, emulsifier E472e, stabilizer E415, modified starch, spices.
Nutrients per serving: fat (50.8g), including saturated fat (14.7g), carbohydrates (50.8g), including sugars (14.7g), protein (28.7g), fiber (7.4g), salt (5.3g)