Traditional Mexican dish, Chili con Carne - a dish consisting of minced beef with red beans, corn, a mixture of peppers and rice. It is a wholesome meal without any preservatives or flavor enhancers. You do not need water for preparation. You just need to put the whole thing in the heating bag, which is included in the set.
The method of preparing the Forestia food ration:
- Place the dish in a heating bag.
- Pour water into the heating bag to the marked level.
- Set aside, steam will start coming out of the bag after 30 seconds.
- Wait 10-12 minutes for the food to warm up.
- You can eat and enjoy the delicious taste.
Ingredients: sauce (35% - water, sunflower oil, salt, corn starch, butter, maltodextrins, onion, tomato paste, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic, oregano, sweet pepper, yeast extract, mushrooms and ginger), red beans (24 %), corn, red pepper, green pepper, beef (16%), whole grain rice (12%).
Nutrients per serving: fats (8.8g), including saturated fats (2.5g), carbohydrates (42.4g), including sugars (5.3g), protein (28g), fiber (6g), salt (3.9g)