A classic Russian dish in honor of General Alexander Stroganow, i.e. beef Strogonov in a cream sauce with mushrooms and long grain rice. It is a wholesome meal without any preservatives or flavor enhancers. You do not need water for preparation. You just need to put the whole thing in the heating bag, which is included in the set.
The method of preparing the Forestia food ration:
- Place the dish in a heating bag.
- Pour water into the heating bag to the marked level.
- Set aside, steam will start coming out of the bag after 30 seconds.
- Wait 10-12 minutes for the food to warm up.
- You can eat and enjoy the delicious taste.
Ingredients: sauce (35% - water, cream, butter, salt, milk protein, modified corn starch, emulsifier E472e and stabilizer E415, tarragon, black pepper, nutmeg), wild long grain rice (30%), beef meat (20% ), pre-fried mushrooms (10% - mushrooms, sunflower oil), stewed onion (5% - onion, sunflower oil, caramel).
Nutrients per serving: fats (21.4g), including saturated fat (11.6g), carbohydrates (31.9g), including sugars (2.5g), protein (27g), fiber (5.3g), salt (3.9g)