The Tactical Foodpack chemical heater for use with the heating bag of the same manufacturer. It is very simple in operation, thanks to it you can prepare a meal in the field when you cannot light a fire. The heating element reacts quickly, which means that the preparation of the dish does not take long.
- Take the warmer out of the heating bag.
- Unpack the warmer from the plastic bag and put it back into the bag to the bottom.
- Place the Tactical Foodpack in the bag with the bottom of the food warmer in the bag.
- Pour approximately 150 ml of water (up to the marked line) into the bag.
- Quickly close the bag.
- The heater reacts from 30 seconds to 3 minutes - the colder the water, the longer the reaction time.
- Leave the dish in the bag for 15-20 minutes, it is recommended to mix it once after 10 minutes.
WARNING! The heater becomes very hot during the reaction. So keep your hands away from the holes - steam comes out through them. After reacting with the heater, water is unfit for consumption.