Single-meal Delta food ration for one person for a few hours' field trip. It contains all the most necessary meals. The caloric value that will give you the energy you need for the whole day. The set consists of the following elements:
- potato purée with bacon,
- teriyaki-flavoured dried beef,
- lemon-flavoured energy drink,
- a mug,
- a wipe for disinfection.
Food prepared by Tactical Foodpack is freeze-dried. It is a freeze-drying process of frozen substances. This allows the food to be powdered and dissolves faster than other raw materials. This method of food preservation was introduced during World War II on the order of the United States government. The idea was to produce food rations for the military that would be as low as possible.
The method of preparing the Tactical Foodpack food ration:
- Open the package.
- Remove the moisture absorber.
- Pour inside 400 ml of water at 70-100 ° C.
- Stir everything.
- Close the package and wait 9 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy the delicious taste.