Golf three-course food ration directly for a 1-day field trip for 1 person. It contains all the most necessary meals. The caloric value that will give you the energy you need for the whole day. The set consists of the following elements:
- porridge with apples,
- potato purée with bacon,
- buckwheat with turkey,
- dried beef,
- energy bar,
- freeze-dried mint ice cream,
- 2x coffee,
- 2x sugar,
- a mug,
- a travel hygiene kit,
- wipes for disinfection.
Food prepared by Tactical Foodpack is freeze-dried. It is a freeze-drying process of frozen substances. This allows the food to be powdered and dissolves faster than other raw materials. This method of food preservation was introduced during World War II on the order of the United States government. The idea was to produce food rations for the military that would be as low as possible.
The method of preparing the Tactical Foodpack food ration:
- Open the package.
- Remove the moisture absorber.
- Pour inside water at a suitable temperature (according to the instructions on the package).
- Stir everything.
- Close the package and wait a few minutes (according to the instructions on the package).
- Eat and enjoy the delicious taste.