Lightweight and dynamic Haix BLACK EAGLE 20 HIGH designed as professional footwear for a wide range of purposes. Based on running shoes technology and made of waterproof materials. Durable and also extremely comfortable. They are characterized by high breathability. The foot isprotected against excessive sweating, maintaining the airflow within the shoe. The Gore-Tex® membrane additionally protects footwear from moisture.
The quick-drying shoe insole has antibacterial properties. In addition, the insole works as a shock absorbent. An anatomic shape of the insole ensures the highest level of comfort. The rubber, oil-resistant and anti-slip sole provides firm adhesion . The Haix Tactical Boots Eagle 20 feature the following technologies:
- Ankle Protection - special reinforcements to protect the ankle against injuries,
- Supination & Pronation Support - the inner liner stabilizes and absorbs the supination of the foot (front of the insole) and supports the center of the heel area (EVA material that prevents buckling of the structure when worn),
- Anti Slip - an outsole that guarantees very good adhesion to the ground,
- Anti-Static, Oil & Fuel Resistant - anti-static, non-slip and oil-resistant outsole resistant to abrasion,
- Stabilizer & Absorb - asymmetrical TPU layer that absorbs shocks and stabilizes the heel,
- Metal Free - footwear does not contain any metal elements.
Footwear meets standards DIN EN ISO 20345:2007.
|Size||Insole Length (cm/in)|
|EU: 41; UK: 7.5; US: 8||27 cm (10,6")|
|EU: 42; UK: 8; US: 8.5||28 cm (11")|
|EU: 43.5; UK: 10; US: 10.5||29,5 cm (11,6")|
|EU: 45; UK: 11; US: 11.5||30 cm (11,8")|
|EU: 46; UK: 11.5; US: 12||31 cm (12,2")|