EXPEDITION 65 waterproof travel and trekking backpack for the most demanding users. Designed and tested by Scottish trekkers. Ideal during intense hiking, mountain biking or camping. Thanks to the waterproof material the interior will be effectively protected from getting wet. The special systems and technologies used in the construction guarantee high comfort in all conditions .
Technologies and Materials :
- ABS Triple Lock Adjustment System - An individual adjustment system for the rucksack with respect to user growth based on two lightweight rails,
- AirFlow ™ ventilation system - used in braces, waist bands and back panel of the backpack. The design of the system is based on soft foam pads that protect against abrasion, which is additionally covered with a moisture-removing mesh Mesh. The AirFlow ™ system allows you to carry your rucksack on open arms without worrying about pressure or rubbing.
- 210D Nylon Rip-Stop - material with Rip-Stop reinforcement, which maximizes tear strength, tears and water resistance; density of braided nylon fibers - 210D.
Luggage space :
- 2 chambers with the possibility to combine into one, including upper chamber with chimney and flap and lower with separate zip closure,
- 2 central side pockets. Gill nets with easy access to content
- 2 bottom side pockets per bottle, bottle or thermos,
- 1 sponge padded front pocket - ideal for storing your smartphone or tablet,
- 1 flat pocket in the flap,
- 2 zip pockets located on the outside of the hip belt.
- rain cover in discreet zipper pocket - intense orange color,
- Adjustable chest strap - especially suitable for women,
- Rescue whistle placed on the chest,
- Boots and loops for attaching additional equipment, such as trekking sticks, ice axes,
- compression belts to reduce the volume / size of the backpack,
- Quick-Release and D-Ring accessories,
- Hand grip.
Gwarancja - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 12 months.
Number of reviews: 1 Average score: 5.00
this backpack looks absolutely stunning in reality. I bought it a while ago and It was the best decision I could have ever made. Great quality product at such affordable price.