Waterproof travel backpack EXPEDITION 85 for the most demanding users. Designed and tested by Scottish trekkers. Ideal for hiking, mountain trekking or camping. Backpack will store all the things you need for a few days' trip. And thanks to the waterproof material the interior will be effectively protected from getting wet. Technologies and Materials :
- ABS Triple Lock Adjustment System - Individual Rack Adjustment System based on two lightweight rails,
- AirFlow ™ ventilation system - used in braces, hip belt and back panel of the backpack. The design of the system is based on soft foam pads that protect against abrasion, which is additionally covered with a mesh that removes moisture. The AirFlow ™ system allows you to carry your backpack on bare arms without worrying about abrasions.
- 210D Nylon Rip-Stop - material with Rip-Stop reinforcement, which maximizes tear strength, tear and water resistance; density of braided nylon fibers - 210D.
Luggage space :
- 2 compartments with the possibility to combine into one, including the upper compartment with chimney and flap and lower with separate zip closure,
- 2 central side pockets. Gills with easy access to content
- 2 bottom side pockets for bottle or thermos,
- 1 sponge padded front pocket - ideal for storing your smartphone or tablet,
- 1 flat pocket in the flap,
- 2 zip pockets located on the outside of the hip belt.
- rain cover in discreet zipper pocket - intense orange color,
- Adjustable chest strap - especially suitable for women,
- Rescue whistle placed on the chest,
- Loops for attaching additional equipment
- compression belts to reduce volume / backpack size
- Quick-Release and D-Ring accessories,
- Hand carry handle.
Guarantee - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 12 months.
Number of reviews: 1 Average score: 5.00
Absolutely wonderful. The amount of compartments and straps are just right.