Swiss Eye LANCER Ballistic eyewear with ultra-light, bezel-framed construction with a soft nose for better eye contact. This spectacle model offers full ballistic protection and wide viewing angles. AntiFog and AntiScratch , which protect the surface from UVA, UVB and UVC radiation. Evaporation and scratches. The low profile system of the temples maximizes the comfort of wearing glasses even during long periods of wear. The Swiss Eye LANCER glasses have a filter category 1 (light transmittance from 43% to 80%) and they are perfect for wearing on cloudy days with poor lighting. The orange color of the lens further enhances the contrast of the view.
- Frame designation: CE LANCER 40323
- Lens designation: CE antifog lens cat. 1
- Flexible, elastic and hypoallergenic TR90 and gum pads
- UVA, UVB and UVC protection filters - protection up to 400 nm (nanometer)
- Polycarbonate glass with AntiFog and AntiScratch coating
STANAG 2920/4296 - ballistic protection level norm; STANAG (Standardization Agreement) means an agreement establishing conditions, technical procedures etc. For ballistic protection and armor between alliance members. This standard specifies the V-50 parameter for m / s speed at which there is a 50% probability that a standard 1.1 g fragment will pierce the test ballistic sheath.
- EN 12312-1 - European standard covering requirements for sun protection for any non-corrective sunglasses and sunscreens in everyday use.