Swiss Eye APACHE sunglasses strong> are one of the most recognizable models of tactical goggles used by European uniformed services. Each of the attached lenses meets ballistic standards and guarantees a wide viewing field without distortion. In addition, the viewfinders have UVA, UVB and UVC filters. The ultra-lightweight frame design with low-profile ear canals ensures high wearing comfort and the comfortable toe improves the adhesion of the lenses to the face. The set (APACHE + 3 color viewfinders) comes with a rigid holster case that makes it easy to store and carry the entire set.
- Framing Markings: STANAG 2920
- Tinted Lens Markings: CE / ANSI Z87.1 antifog lens cat. 3 li>
- Transparent Glass Markings: CE / ANSI Z87.1 antifog lens cat. 1 li>
- Orange lens designation: CE / ANSI Z87.1 antifog lens cat. 0 li>
- Highest optical class (Optical class 1)
- UV resistant, UVB and UVC protection 400 nm (nanometer)
- All glass has AntiFog (anti-evaporation) and AntiScratch (protect against scratches) li> ul>
- STANAG 2920/4296 STANAG (Standardization Agreement) means an agreement establishing conditions, technical procedures, etc. For ballistic protection and armor between alliance members. This standard specifies the V-50 parameter for the speed in m / s at which there is a 50% probability that a standard 1.1 g fragment will pierce the ballistic test subject.
- ANSI Z87.1 / ANSI Z87 + - the standard specifying the basic requirements for individual optical protection approved by American ANSI - American National Standards Institute. This standard covers eye and face protection requirements for minimizing the impact of shrapnel shells etc.
- EN 166 li>
- EN 12312-1 - a European standard covering requirements for sun protection for any non-corrective sunglasses and sunscreens in everyday use.