Swiss Eye RAPTOR glasses are most commonly chosen by the European uniformed services, the model of ballistic protection glasses. It perfectly protects against UVA, UVB and UVC radiation, and their strength meets numerous standards and ballistic standards. What's more, the Swiss Eye RAPTOR glasses additionally have a filter category 3 to enhance their usefulness - this means that they will be perfect for holiday trips or driving.
- Framing: Z87.1 +
- Tinted glasses designation: 5-3.1 SW 1F
- Transparent glass designation: 2C-1.2 SW 1F
- Orange lenses designation: 5-1.7 SW 1F
- Highest optical class (Optical class 1)
- Frames made of durable and hypoallergenic material TR90
- UVA, UVB and UVC protection filters - protection up to 400 nm (nanometer)
- All glass has AntiFog (anti-evaporation) and AntiScratch (protection against scratches)
- STANAG 2920/4296 - ballistic protection level norm; STANAG (Standardization Agreement) means an agreement establishing conditions, technical procedures etc. For ballistic protection and armor between alliance members. This standard specifies the V-50 parameter for m / s speed at which there is a 50% probability that a standard 1.1 g fragment will pierce the test ballistic sheath. Li> ANSI Z87.1 / ANSI Z87 + - the standard specifying the basic requirements for individual optical protection approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). This standard covers eye and face protection requirements for minimizing the effects of shrapnel shells, etc.
- EN 166 - European standard for personal protection requirements.
- EN 12312-1 - European standard covering requirements for sun protection for any non-corrective sunglasses and sunscreens in everyday use.