Comfort and style - pants at Milworld.pl
Not every men's outfit must start and end with jeans. Comfort is the most important thing for a guy. It can be reduced to everything. From a car to a screwdriver. Pants must also be comfortable to wear. It's best if they have a lot of functional pockets. In addition, it is good if they are made of material resistant to tears and cracks. When they have a stylish cut and pattern, they slowly begin to be perfect pants. The man likes to have all the necessary things with him. Phone, wallet, multitool, apartment keys, car keys. Pants are for a man, like a handbag for a woman. That's why today a few words about pants on Milworld.pl.
Pants models at Milworld.pl
Teesar pants ACU Flecktarn with Rip-Stop reinforcement - see in the store
Casual wear Surplus in olive color - see in the store
M65 Teesar pants made of NYCO fabric - see in the store
Hunting pants Mil-Tec in forest camouflage - see in the store
Brandit 3in1 trekking trousers - see in the store
Highlander tactical pants in olive color - see in the store
Mil-Tec insulated winter pants - see in the store
- BDU – actually Battle Dress Uniform. This was the name of the United States Army uniform in the years 1981–2008. It was used by the USAF, US Army, US Navy, Marines and special forces. BDU was to replace older types of uniforms, which were olive-colored. Classic BDU pants have 6 pockets. On the hips, on the side of the thighs and at the back. The fly is fastened with buttons. In addition, they are reinforced around the crotch and on the knees. The iconic BDU pants are available in the Milworld.pl store. The Surplus brand has equipped trousers with Woodland camouflage. The pants are slightly modified because they have a zipper fly.
- ACU – Army Combat Uniform. This version has replaced BDU. It was introduced in 2004. The pants are classic cut. They have 4 pockets. You can insert knee pads. Instead of welts, they have a drawstring sewn in at the waist. Pants from ACU are offered by Teesar. Perfect for survival battles. The presented model has 8 pockets, so you will take everything you need. The pants are additionally reinforced on the knees and buttocks.
- every day – by design they must be comfortable. These are supposed to be pants in which you will go on a date, to the cinema and you will be able to tinker in the garage. The cut of everyday trousers is to be adapted to you. All these features have olive Surplus pants. A very neutral color that matches both a black shirt and white t-shirt. If it gets a bit colder, you can tie your legs with cuffs. The pants are comfortable and excellent to wear.
- M65 – uniform from the United States. Intended mainly for winter combat. According to the regulations, the soldier had to wear warming underwear under his pants. Legs had to be tied with a welt. They should properly be released on shoes. In the Milworld.pl store you will get the Teesar M65 model in the popular Woodland camouflage. It was one of the two basic camouflages in which these pants were originally made. Made of NYCO material, i.e. a combination of nylon and cotton. Great for anglers and ASG fans.
- hunting – this model must blend perfectly with the surroundings. For hunting pants, this is the most important feature. Also good if they are waterproof. Pants must not rustle so as not to frighten away animals during hunting. That's what Mil-Tec hunting pants in forest camouflage are like. Good for outdoor sports fans. Perfect for paintball and hunting.
- sports and trekking – pants in which you feel comfortable in the field. Ideally, if they are also functional. Brandit trekking pants will provide this. The pants have a 3-in-1 function. You decide the length of pants. They can be long, bermuda (¾) or short. Pants for any weather in any terrain. Buy and see for yourself!
- tactical – a thing for ASG fans. Manufacturers focus primarily on the strength of the material. Highlander tactical pants are perfect for this. They have large, utility pockets in which you can fit the equipment you need. You can take your replica and go to shoot with your friends.
- winter – the MA1 insulated trousers from Mil-Tec will be a good choice. Perfect for winter or outdoor sports. Thanks to the additional fabric inside, you won't be cold in them. In addition, they are waterproof, so you don't have to worry when it rains. Mil-Tec pants are reinforced on the knees and buttocks. In addition, the waist can be adjusted with welts.
At Milworld.pl you will definitely find the model of pants you want. The number of solutions means that your choice is not limited to several types. Each is designed specifically for you. It all depends on the purpose of the pants. The versatility of our products means that any pants you choose will perfectly meet your requirements.