Swiss Eye DETECTION protective goggles in 2 colors of unbreakable polycarbonate. Each viewfinder has a powerful filter that blocks the UVA, UVB, UVC rays (protection up to 400 nanometers) and special coatings to prevent evaporation and scratching of the viewfinders. The low profile temples are made of anti-allergy TR90. In addition, thanks to the use of internal foam padding and soft nose, the glasses perfectly adhere to the face for optimum comfort without creating pressure points. This solution also allows you to effectively protect your eyes from dust and wind while driving, such as a motorcycle.
The DETECION eyewear model is designed for outdoor and shooting enthusiasts. It is perfect for both operating and exercising, as well as driving or car or motorcycle. For the convenience of wearing under-helmet goggles, frames can be replaced with the included full-band adjustable strap.
- Frame designation: CE SW EN 166 FT ANSI Z87.1 +
- Marking of tinted glasses: CE 5-3.1 SW 1 FT antifog Cat. 3
- Transparent glass designation: CE 2C-1.2 SW 1FT antifog Cat.0
- Highest optical class (Optical class 1)
- Frames made of durable and hypoallergenic material TR90
- UVA, UVB and UVC protection filters - protection up to 400 nm (nanometer)
- Polycarbonate glass with AntiFog (anti-evaporating glass) and Antiscratch (protects the surface from scratches)
ANSI Z87.1 / ANSI Z87 + - the standard specifying the basic requirements for individual optical protection approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). This standard covers eye and face protection requirements for minimizing the effects of shrapnel shells, etc.
- EN 166 - a European standard covering the requirements for the protection of the individual eye.
- EN 12312-1 - European standard covering requirements for sun protection for any non-corrective sunglasses and sunscreens in everyday use.