Tactical eyewear, Swiss Eye F-18 with removable lenses: transparent lenses. 0 and tinted lenses. With the possibility of replacing the glasses, the presented sunglasses model can be easily adapted to outdoor weather conditions. What's more, the special design of the glasses - no lenses at the glass - gives you a wide viewing angle, which makes it much easier to do field work. F-18 ballistic goggles have a glass that guarantees optimum viewing quality without distortion. In addition, in the model of the Swiss Eye F-18, both the tip of the temples and the nose were coated with soft rubber. This prevents the glasses from slipping during the operation and ensures better face-to-face alignment.
- Frames: F- 18 STANAG 2920 CE ANSI Z87.1
- Tinted Lens Markings: CE ANSI Z87.1 Antifog Cat.3 li>
- Optical Lens Markings: CE ANSI Z87.1 antifog Cat.0 li> Li>
- Ultraviolet (UVA, UVB and UVC) UVA, UVB and UVC protection filters - protection up to 400 nm (nanometer) Polycarbonate glass with AntiFog coating (prevents the glass from evaporating) and Antiscratch (protects the surface from scratches)
- STATUS AG 2920/4296 - ballistic protection level norm; STANAG (Standardization Agreement) means an agreement establishing conditions, technical procedures, etc. For ballistic protection and armor between alliance members. This standard specifies the V-50 parameter for the speed in m / s at which there is a 50% probability that a standard 1.1 g fragment will pierce the ballistic test subject.
- ANSI Z87.1 / ANSI Z87 + - the standard specifying the basic requirements for individual optical protection approved by American ANSI - American National Standards Institute. This standard covers eye and face protection requirements for minimizing impact from shrapnel shells, etc ...
- EN 12312-1 - European standard for protection against sunlight for any non-corrective eyeglasses. And sunscreens in everyday use.