Swiss Eye OUTBREAK PROTECTOR sunglasses designed for outdoor enthusiasts. Viewfinders perfectly protect your eyes from dust, dust and wind (up to 100km / h). In addition, the lens uses a UVA, UVB and UVC blocking filter - protection up to 400 nanometers. Thanks to the wide design of the lenses, the user has a maximum field of view , making it much easier to navigate the field.
Tinted glass is made of unbreakable polycarbonate, making glasses almost indestructible. The gray color of the viewfinders preserves the natural contrast and reproduces the true colors, therefore, this eyewear model is perfect for driving, going on holiday or doing sports on sunny days. The TR90 is fully hypoallergenic and resistant to cracks in the frame design.
The presented eyepiece model is supplied with an elastic band and a microfiber cover that can also wipe (clean) the glass.
- Lens designation: CE EN 1836 antifog lens cat. Category 3:
- Optical Class 1
- Complies with Directive 89/686 / EEC and EN 1836: 2005 + A1: 2007
- Powerview System strong> for easy and quick installation of most corrective lenses or adapters for correction lenses
- Coatings: AntiFog AntiScratch (protects against scratches)
- UVA, UVB and UBV radiation protection - 400nm protection